- To request a container, you must request, if necessary, authorization to occupy the roadway from the relevant City Hall, either by going to the City Hall or through its website.
- Only we serve containers to the populations of Xàbia, Denia, Gata de gorgos, Benitatxell, Teulada – Moraira, Benissa, Pedreguer and Ondara. For the other neighboring towns such as Calpe, Jalón, Pego, etc… we should be consulted. You can do it through our contact us.
- If the shipping address is different from the billing address or the customer’s address, you must tell us the different shipping address by filling in the data requested in these cases. If you want to order containers for different shipping addresses, it is necessary to place a new order for each new shipping address.
- In addition, the must have the space reserved for the container prior to delivery of the container. This should be approximately the same space occupied by one passenger car per container.
- Waste must be sorted. The debris and the garden must be clean and free of iron, plastics, bags, utensils, etc…
- Mandatory data marked with a red asterisk. The data without this symbol are not mandatory, and will only be filled in to indicate some instructions in the service preference, such as delivery date and time preference to receive the order, as well as the telephone number of the person in charge of its reception.
- It must be clear that these data of preferences, for the date and hour of delivery, do not demand the obligation to Contenedores Mata S.L. to fulfill them with exactitude, at the time of the delivery of the containers.
- If you choose payment on delivery, you must pay cash on delivery and at the delivery address.
- The order must be confirmed by Contenedores MataS.L, which upon receipt of your request will send you the shipping confirmation, and will also contact you to finalize details.
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT.
The person responsible for the purpose of processing and security of personal data provided is: “CONTENEDORES MATA, S.L.” with C.I.F. B-53101598, and domiciled at Avenida Ramon Llido 7, 03730 Javea (Alicante).
RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA.
- The personal data provided will not be transferred unless specified in the specific processing.
- Optionally, for the contracting of cloud computing services and/or services for sending e-mails, as well as related services, personal data may be:
– Assigned to IT service companies located within the European Economic Area (EEA) or,
– Transferred to IT service companies located outside the EEA that are covered by the Privacy Shield and therefore have adequate protection measures in place to ensure the security of personal data. You can obtain more information by visiting this link: https://www.privacyshield.gov/welcome
LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
For each specific processing of personal data collected about you, we will inform you of the legal basis that legitimizes the processing of your personal data.
Right of Access:
It is the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we are processing personal data concerning you.
Right to Portability.
Whenever we process your personal data by automated means based on your consent, you have the right to obtain a copy of your data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format transferred to your name or to a third party. It will include only the personal data you have provided to us.
Right of rectification.
You have the right to request the rectification of your personal data if it is inaccurate, including the right to complete incomplete data.
Right of Suppression.
You have the right to obtain without undue delay the deletion of any of your personal data when the requirements of the GDPR are met.
Right of Opposition.
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data on the basis of our legitimate interest. We will not further process the personal data unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing that override your interests, rights and freedoms, or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
Right to withdraw consent.
In the case of consent-based processing, you may withdraw your consent at any time.
Right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority.
If you believe that we are processing your personal data in an incorrect manner, you may contact us. You also have the right to file a complaint with the competent data protection authority.
Right to Limitation.
You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data in the cases permitted by the GDPR.
Exercise of rights.
By letter or e-mail, enclosing a photocopy of your NIF/NIE/Passport to the address indicated in the Legal Notice.
The customer and/or user of the website shall be solely responsible for the accuracy of the personal data provided as well as for updating them.
PURPOSES OF THE TREATMENT.
We will use your personal data to manage any request for information, claim or complaint through the contact form.
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is our legitimate interest.
Personal data will be kept for a period of two years from the time they cease to be processed, without prejudice to the exercise of your rights as a data subject.
Online shopping (registration form).
We will use your personal data to administer your online purchases by processing your orders and returns through our online services, and to send you notifications about delivery status or in case of problems with the shipment of items.
We will use your personal information to administer your payments.
We will also use your details to handle any complaints or product warranty issues.
Your personal data will be used to identify you and validate your legal age to make online purchases.
The legal basis that legitimizes the processing is that it is necessary for the execution of a contract (online purchases).
Personal data will be transferred to the transport company in order to deliver the order to your home as well as to payment service providers.
Personal data will be kept for as long as the relationship between the parties is maintained or for the years necessary to comply with legal obligations.